COLOR / EDUCATOR
All Over Color $95
Partial Foil $200
Full Foil $220
Partial Balayage $225
Full Balayage $245
Bleach and Tone: upon consultation
Hair Extensions: upon consultation
*service pricing is subject to change based on consultation
After spending more than a decade working with color in luxury Aveda salons, Mae brings her expert hair coloring skills to HAUS Salon. Some of her favorite color services include:
- Balayage with a combination of baby lights and a shadow root, a big trend in hair color
- Tiger Eye Balayage to compliment warm brunette tones rich in gold, amber, and honey shades.
- Color Melting on blondes, brunettes, and anything in between. Color melting allows her to use multiple tones to create seamless color from root to ends.
- Blondes, from sun-kissed to platinum. She can go as natural as possible or as bold as you like.
- Corrective Color, going lighter or darker, is a strength for Mae. After a proper consultation, she is bold and confident in formulating outside the norms to create a more wearable look while keeping the integrity and health of the hair intact.
While pursuing her passion with hair color, Mae has also been an in-salon educator as well as coloring and styling hair for editorial photoshoots. Prior to her career in hair color, Mae received her education at Gene Juarez Academy in Seattle, Washington. In addition to hair color, Mae also has a passion for bridal and special event hair styling. Mae also serves as an educator in our color apprentice program.